Friday, January 27, 2012

Mesquite Barbecue Pork-Loin

Last night I made a Mesquite Barbecue pork-loin with Four Cheese mashed potatoes with a side of green beans. I love pork-loins because they are already seasoned perfectly and all you have to do is simply stick it in the oven. Pork-loins at Publix are usually $7.99 but they are a great purchase because they can feed a lot of people or make for a lot of leftovers. Plus it is such a lean piece of meat and it's a nice switch up from the regular chicken dishes I make.

Mashed potatoes are CHEAP and all you do is boil your water, throw in the potatoes, and boom their done. I buy the smaller cans of green beans because I am usually the only one who eats them.

This meal is so easy, feeds about 4 comfortably, and takes very little effort on your part. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment