Thursday, January 26, 2012

Enchiladas

Tuesday night I made an Old El Paso Enchilada kit. Before I go any further I have to state that this kit only feeds two people comfortably. Do not make this if you need to feed more than two people.

So pretty much follow the directions on the back of the box except for a few minor touches that I added.

When cooking the chicken season it with salt, pepper, and McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning. Trust me your chicken will taste much much better with these seasonings.

After you've put the enchiladas together take a little bit of buffalo wing sauce and drizzle it on the top. This was a personal suggestion from my roommate who loves my buffalo chicken enchiladas that I make. Just a drizzle of the sauce will add some extremely good flavor.

Put them in the oven and within 15 minutes you've got a delicious, rather cheap, enchilada fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment