Monday, March 19, 2012

Homemade Pizza!

HOMEMADE PIZZA!
So so so yummy!



Mom's really do know best. My Mom suggested that we have family night while I was home for Spring Break and make homemade pizzas. My parents used to do this all the time as newlyweds so it was fun getting to create pizzas all together 25 years later. My brother even cooked his own and ate it all too (GASP!)

Ingredients for Margherita Pizza:
- Pizza Dough (we got ours from the Publix bakery $2.30 a dough)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Oregano
- I tbsp. Olive Oil

Directions:
1. Flatten out pizza dough. We recommend using olive oil on your hands instead of flour when spreading out the dough.
2. Add cheese, chopped basil, chopped oregano, tomato, and a drizzle of oil olive on top. The more cheese and toppings you add the more flavor your pizza will have.

3. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.


This was my mom's creation: Sausage with Marinara and Cheese - I must admit her's ended up being my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment